Bunnykill 4 Bunnykill 4

cool

looks like castle crashers, only involving bunnies :)

We Hate Call of Duty: WaW We Hate Call of Duty: WaW

naa

Dont know about that much,I play COD WaW quite often,and honestly,beats the hell out of COD4. Guns are more realistic,you actually have to be *strategic* rather than run around and spray (MP5,P90). Ya some shit sux,campers (also in COD4) Mp40s and tanks (why I play hardcore,no tanks! :D) For a WW2 game,Id say it killed any other make of that genre. And where the hell does saving private Ryan come in?

MoozipanCheese responds:

Oh yeah, definitely one of the better WWII games I've played, without a doubt. And there's an Achievement for saving Private Ryan in the first level, "Semper Fi", when the flaming Japanese soldier runs out the hut and grabs him.

My main problem with this game is that they didn't fix upon the problems of CoD4. And this game is no more 'strategic' than the last one.

Three's Horrible Three's Horrible

niceeee

Yo big ups on that shitt buddy that was fukin brilliantly funny.Great idea for a flash considering the time of year. 5/5 10/10 !!!!!

HOPS HOPS

cool!

great concept thats nice and easy to follow, graphics are easy on the eyes..buttt..the music gets a bit annoying, whatever though..cool shit

madness game short madness game short

well

the death counter sux and is off but sure it was fun for like a cpl minutes

Rage3! Rage3!

nicccieeeee

Yo that was a real fun game man. Controls were real simple and the weapons were real cool. Fun fun :D

~|| Storm of Illusions ~|| Storm of Illusions

Good to see your still whooping ass doing your thing T-Frizzy!!! Im finally back up and running and should have something up soon! Stay tunes bro ;)

Solstice - MSBeats Solstice - MSBeats

huge

enuff said

GrantBowtie responds:

Thanks man - appreciate it.

Endless Effort Endless Effort